Roofing truss is a high-strength construction consisting of metal partitions (rods, grids, pipes) that are connected by joining one to another or with the help of nodal joint plates. Due to the ease of assembly, these building structures can be different in appearance and technical parameters.
Trusses consist of elements: vertical - racks, horizontal - beams, and diagonal - braces, ensuring their reliability. Diagonal elements provide rigidity and strength.
There are two types of structures:
- flat (all partitions are in the same plane, that carries all the load).
- spatial (partitions are in different planes, at different angles, respectively, the load is distributed in the same way).
The main advantages of farms in comparison with other metal structures are:
- light weight, which significantly saves costs for materials and on the foundation of the structure;
- high strength, lightness and, as a consequence, transportability;
- quick and easy manufacturing, online installation.
On the photo, a 16.5 m truss made and assembled by specialists of our company on the customer's premises. Salon shop in Kiev.
In the photo there is a 24-meter-wide unsupported truss (Glebovka Holiday Village). Manufactured and assembled by the specialists of our company in 2017.